Dragon ball z battle of gods: God forms
So after realizing a trend such as this hasn't been made yet, and seeing the battle of gods tralier, I'm sure everyone can guess where this is going.
In the new Dragon ball z Battle of Gods movie, Super Saiyan God made it's debut. It required the use of 6 pure hearted Saiyans (Vegeta, Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Unborn pan, and Goku) to achive. Now seeing as it wouldn't be fair for only saiyans getting this ablity, I thougth that there should be a "God Form" transformation avalable to all races similar to how fusion is.
This would require 6 user characters who are all have the selected race (Saiyan, Human, Demon, Majin, Alien, Android, Ice-jin, and namek) to combine their powers into 1 source, thus turning the character who was targeted for it into a god like form. Once they achieve this form, much like how mystic is, they gain a stat boost which varies depending on what the race they choose to become a god in (for Half-breeds they can choose) along with a smaller boost for what their race is weaker in. Such as..
- Super Saiyan God: Big boost in damage, but small boost in speed
- Human God: Small boost in both, but learn new god-like techiques
- Namekian God: Learn maybe 1 or 2 god techniques, but gain stronger defense and offensive attacks
- Ice-jin God: Big boost in Speed, but small boost in damage
- Android(Energy stealing) God: They steal even more stats, including health and fatigue, from their opponents while in this form
- Android (Perpetual Energy) God: Stronger and Faster than they would be orginally without the god form
- Alien God: Much similar to their Super Alien counterpart, but they gain stronger traits and do more damage when attacking with borrowed shop attacks along with their own.
- Demon God: Gain a large boost in both speed and damage, but suffer from doing less damage and having a slightly higher chance of being hit.
- Majin God: Their regeneration ablities reach highs of 60-65%, allowing them to survvie even the most brutal of attacks.
As you can see and tell, there are both goods and bads to these god forms, and can only be achived after agreements are made with everyone taking part on who to focus their energy too. Once a half-breed chooses which race they become a god in, they can not pick the other. Legendary characters would count for 2 pure hearts, instead of 1 like normal races. Finally, if a legendary were to attempt becoming a god, then the bonuses could possibly nullify their legendary race. 1 person can only become a god once every 2 months, and the more the form is used, the stronger it becomes.
Also, knowing the wiki rule "Blaspheming God or saying OMG is against the rules." these names can easily be changed to something that makes more sense, and doesn't break that rule if it would seem like it does.
Well, that's the entire thing in one giant nutshell. Peace out till I think of a new one.