New Feature: Alignment
Us administrators are stuck on a new feature we believe should be added, and we need your help to decide whether to put it in or not!
Characters select from three alignments: Good, Neutral, and Evil. Each alignment has their own traits and downsides:
- Good: Can only participate in boss battles, battles to protect yourself, and battles to protect your friends/family (including tournaments). Can aggro and be aggro'd.
- Neutral: Can participate in any battle, and shift alignment at any time they choose. Cannot aggro or be aggro'd.
- Evil: Can only participate in battles that give the character personal gain. Can aggro and be aggro'd.
Now, onto the next section, aggro.
Y'know how in the show, villains never walked up to the hero's and said "Can I have permission to fight/kill you, and/or blow up your planet?" Well, this system would make that dis-appear, and tie the game closer to the show.
Lets use Gianor and Ultimate Tre as examples here. Lets say that tre, as a hero, wronged Gianor somehow (defeated an evil comrade or his, betrayed factions, etc...). With permission from an administrator, Gianor could then have aggro against Ultimate. When you have aggro against somebody, once per month, you can challenge them to a fight. They have a 95% chance to flee, or a 5% chance to forcefully be pulled into a fight with the villain, this fight can have conditions, or be to the death.
The more times a hero/villain wrongs a character of the opposite allignment, their aggro limit increases by 1 (must be approved by an administrator, or another user with rights to do so). Each time you gain an aggro point, the chance to be pulled into a fight with the character who is aggroing you, increases by five percent, up to a maximum of fifty percent.
- 1 Aggro Point = 5% chance once per month.
- 2 Aggro Points = 10% chance once per month.
- 3 Aggro Points = 15% chance once per month.
- 4 Aggro Points = 20% chance once per month.
- 5 Aggro Points = 25% chance once per month.
- 6 Aggro Points = 30% chance once per month.
- 7 Aggro Points = 35% chance once per month.
- 8 Aggro Points = 40% chance once per month.
- 9 Aggro Points = 45% chance once per month.
- 10 Aggro Points = 50% chance once per month.
So, what do you think of the idea? Do you think it ties the game closer to the show, or do you feel that it restricts the system some more. Let us know, and vote for the future of this idea on the main page!
The Mighty Gianor 03:40, June 16, 2014 (UTC)